Pretzels and a pharmasist


Today we attempted to make {wheat less} pretzels, substituting oat flour in place of all-purpose flour. It was a lot of work but they turned out decently and were rather tasty however I think I will try rice flour next time. (Oat flour is really dense) We did try spaghetti with rice noodles tonight and it turned out well. Why wheat less you ask? Well I apparently have an intolerance/allergy to wheat {what?!?! isn't wheat in everything: yea just about...} that is likely the culprit to my near unbearable stomach pain :( Anyhow, it's not the end of the world, we'll adjust and just may be a little healthier because of it who knows...


While at the grocer store today Andrew said to me "Mama, when I grow up I want to be a pharmacist" Perplexed and rather impressed I asked why and he responded with "So I can make sure people get the right medicine, it's how they get better." ...so practical :)

Sweet Andrew,

Whether you grow up to be an animal catcher (your response when asked what you'd be when you grew up at your pre-school graduation), a fireman (your response up until recently) or a pharmacist, I will be one proud mama and behind you 100%. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment